MedPro Investors has more than doubled in the size of its Membership since the beginning of 2015. Now at 181 Members in 13 countries, MedPro also enjoys officers of seven different venture capital funds among its Members.
For a complete overview, check out the MedPro Investor Guidelines.
Membership in MedPro is open to healthcare professionals*. We welcome those eligible for full membership (outlined below) to join us:
1) A healthcare professional with an M.D., Ph.D., D.D.S. or similar diploma
2) An accredited investor as defined by law**.
Applicants complete a simple one-minute application (Application Form), which is reviewed by MedPro staff.
Members are invited to nominate other healthcare professionals for Membership (Nomination Form).
Members may also nominate accredited investors who are not healthcare professionals as Guest Members (Nomination Form).
There are no Membership dues and Members are not required to invest in any MedPro investment. However, MedPro Investors may in the future set a dues requirement for Members who have not invested in any of the first six to eight investment opportunities provided to them.
MedPro charges a 2% Management Fee in each investment transaction made by or through the organization. The Management Fee covers MedPro’s operating expenses.
*MedPro guest membership is available to non-healthcare professionals on the basis of a nomination by a member.
**An accredited investor, as defined in rule 501(a) of Regulation D of the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, is an individual who is financially sophisticated and meets one of the following criteria: (a) earns an individual income of more than $200,000 per year, or a joint income of $300,000, in each of the last two years and expects to reasonably maintain the same level of income, or (b) has a net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly with his or her spouse.
MedPro Investors welcomes applications from companies seeking investment.
We review investment applications on a rolling basis.
MedPro's Four-Step Investment Process:
1) Upon initial review, we forward selected candidates to relevant MedPro member-specialists for detailed scientific evaluation.
2) We invite those companies receiving positive evaluations to complete a due diligence questionnaire and provide such additional material, as required.
3) Assuming acceptable terms are negotiated, we disseminate the offering to our members. Following submission, we allow members to submit questions to the company via MedPro.
4) We aggregate investments from MedPro members in a single-purpose LLC. Closings generally occur within 60 days following our submission of the offering to members.
To submit an application, please send an executive summary or slide deck presentation to . Click here to apply.
We look forward to your application.